Background: in recent years, China's economy has developed rapidly and people's living standards have improved, which is obvious to all. During the Spring Festival, the consumption of middle school students' New Year's money has also become the focus of public opinion. Many parents' actions reflect the idea of "no matter how poor they are", and they try their best to meet their children's consumption requirements, even though it is high consumption, they still pay money in the end. While some people are not rich, maybe influenced by the people around them, they also ask their parents for money to buy high-end things. During the Spring Festival, new year's money comes frequently, so is the consumption of my peers the same? Therefore, I began to carry out a survey on the consumption of middle school students' New Year's money.
Investigation process: in the investigation, the biggest problem I encountered was that many interviewees were not cooperative. When using survey paper to investigate, most of them are dealing with it. Even if they fill in it casually, it may be better to visit in person. So I interviewed several middle school students. In this process, I also found that many students are avoiding answering, maybe they are afraid that I will ask about their family situation or psychological situation, so I am sorry to say that only a few people are willing and enthusiastic to accept my visit. Therefore, in order to ensure the authenticity of the survey, I need to visit more people and find out more people who seriously answer my questions. The following are the responses of four of them:
Q: do you have lucky money? About how much?
A: (1) yes. Almost every year, it's over 1000 yuan.
(2) Yes. About seven or eight hundred.
(3) Yes. That is more than 1000 yuan.
(4) Yes, but not much. Two or three hundred yuan.
Q: so what is all this money for?
(1) Buy clothes. Sometimes I buy books, comics and save the rest.
(2) Please have a big meal. The rest is for tuition.
(3) Buy clothes, games or cards. I'm going to save these years so that I can go to high school.
(4) Deposit in the bank.
Q: have you ever thought about donating to poor mountainous areas or other contents?
A: (1) yes.
(2) No. But I thought about having a birthday party for my classmates.
(3) Yes, but I don't know how to donate, so sometimes it's used for traveling.
(4) No. But I often use it to pay for school.
Investigation and analysis: after investigation, I found that the Spring Festival money of modern middle school students is mainly consumed in three aspects: diet, clothing and entertainment:
1. Clothing consumption accounts for about half of the total consumption. Why does this happen? According to the analysis and investigation, these students compare with each other and pursue famous brands. For example, a pair of famous brand sports shoes cost at least 4500 yuan, as much as 1000 yuan; a piece of clothing costs 100 yuan; a pair of trousers costs more than 100 yuan.
2. Entertainment consumption accounts for about 1 / 4 of the total consumption. Some people are always following the trend, following the fashion, wearing Walkman, even cell phone and so on. These are high-end consumer goods,
3. The consumption of food also accounts for about one fourth of the total consumption. Some people celebrate every time there is a festival, every time there is a classmate's birthday, there are birthday parties, and so on.
The above three points are the vast majority of consumption patterns. However, there is only one point for other consumption. In this point, some are for learning, and the rest are for hitchhiking. With such high consumption and so much new year's money, where does their money come from? After many investigations, the main source of their money comes from their elders.
In this survey, I also made a survey of my classmates' frugality attitude. 80% of them said they wanted to be frugal, of which less than half were implemented.
Survey suggestions: through this research survey, I have a preliminary understanding of junior high school students' New Year's money consumption and their attitude towards frugality, and I have also got some suggestions. I hope that students can follow them according to their actual situation. The suggestions are as follows:
1. Use it to buy useful books. This is the best I recommend, because the useful books, you learn from the books, knowledge is your.
2. For saving. Save up your money, and it will be used when it is useful in the future.
3. Buy less snacks, etc. Eating snacks is not only a waste, but also not conducive to health. Why buy them?
4. Support poor mountain areas. Give the extra money to those in need.
5. Don't compare with others. If so, it will make the children with rich families feel superior and the children with poor families feel inferior. Both have disadvantages.
6. This is for parents. In normal times, many children's new year's money is mostly kept by their parents. If the child asks the parents to use the new year's money as pocket money, and the parents do not want to refuse the child's request, and are afraid that the child will spend the money indiscriminately after getting it, they will often feel in a dilemma and at a loss. So, how should parents treat their children's behavior? I have a few good ideas here. Let's talk about them. Parents should first distinguish whether their children's requirements are reasonable. All those reasonable requirements, such as buying books and exercise books, parents should properly meet their children and let them buy these things themselves. On the one hand, it can stimulate children's interest in learning, on the other hand, it can cultivate children's independence. For those unreasonable requests, parents should strictly refuse and explain the truth to their children. In a word, parents should keep in mind that they must not be responsive to their children's demands and indulge their children in spending money. Otherwise, let the child develop the bad habit of enjoying leisure and hard work and spending too much money, which will lead to endless troubles in the end.
"Frugality itself is a great source of money." Finally, I remind you to learn to be frugal! You will benefit a lot
Mm / DD / yyyy